- Hits: 6555
The Proficiency Testing Laboratory (PTL)
- Accredited by the Department of Science and Service – Bureau of Laboratory Accreditation, Bangkok, Thailand to ISO/IEC 17043:2010 as proficiency testing provider
- With over ten (10) years of experience in organizing chemical PT in food focusing on nutrition labeling requirement
- Serving more than 25 local and international laboratories per round
- In addition to PT schemes, FNRI-PTL provides trainings and seminars for its participants to address their needs for improvement and continuous development
The Food and Nutrition Research Institute – Proficiency Testing Laboratory (FNRI-PTL) is committed to organize and provide quality proficiency testing (PT) services at reasonable cost to the satisfaction of participants. This commitment is demonstrated through accreditation to ISO 17043:2010 for the operation, management and development of PT Schemes. FNRI-PTL is accredited by the Bureau of Laboratory Accreditation, Department of Science and Service (BLA, DSS, PTP 0005).
Why Choose FNRI-PTL?
1. Affordable PT Participation fee
2. Provides credible PT scheme with international recognition
3. Produced proficiency test item similar to the matrix commonly analyzed by local tests laboratories
4. Provides technical assistance to its participant
5. With access to national and international PT experts
For inquiries, contact the PTL Staff;
Tel. No. +632 837-8113 to 14 local 330